These silicone baking mats are a kitchen wonder! I have absolutely no idea what I did without them!
Whether you are rolling out a pastry or baking a bread, you can use these silicone baking mats to keep your surface clean, as a reusable baking sheet, or even to roll up your favourite Swiss roll. It is a fantastic work surface for rolling out pastry, kneading dough or cutting out cookies, as well as acting as a naturally non-stick sheet for your oven.
The silicone mats come in two sizes and each mat has handy centimetre guides for common cake tin sizes so that you can roll out a tart pastry or wraps to perfection. Our silicone mats are also oven safe up to 250C and freezer safe down to -18C.
You can get these silicone mats separately or buy both the small and large size in a set to save some cash.
- Versatile - Small size measures 30cm x 40cm, perfect for standard size baking trays. Large size measures 40cm x 50cm, perfect for larger baking trays
- Safe - 100% food grade silicone, BPA free and fibreglass free.
- Slippery - Naturally non-stick
- Handy - Centimetre diameter guides for standard cake tin sizes
- Durable - Oven, microwave, freezer and dishwasher safe. Temperature range: -18C - 250C
- Environmentally friendly - No need for disposable baking paper, cling film or foil.
- Risk free - These mats are NOT reinforced with fibreglass (like many other baking mats are) so there is no possibility of any fibreglass getting into your food if the mats become damaged.
- Please do not use any sharp objects or knives on your baking mat.
- If you find that the mat develops slight coloured stains after excessive use, you can simply wash off any residue with some soap and leave it in the sun for several hours and the marks should disappear.
The Silicone Baking Mat fits my baking trays well. Will be used daily in my kitchen! Thank you!