Have you ever wanted to prepare food ahead of time and keep it hot or cold for longer? The Thermi Servebowls are the answer to all of your temperature needs! They are made from high quality double-walled stainless steel which helps to insulate your lovely meals for longer.
With a new design of airtight silicone lids you can take your soups and sorbets anywhere and everywhere, spillage free! Simply turn the lid flaps of the lids inside out, place the lids on the bowls and fold down the flaps over the sides for a snug fit. Easy peasy!
This bundle includes three sizes of Thermi Servebowls to suit all of your food-prep needs. The 4.2L capacity ideal for dinner parties or family dinners, allowing you to pre-prepare food without the worry of it getting cold, leaving you more time to focus on entertaining. The 2.5L Servebowl is great for family meals, allowing you to store and serve meals easily. The 1.25L capacity is great for sauces or smaller entrees.
Key Features :
- Stainless steel and double-walled bowls, designed to hold temperature for longer.
- All of the bowls and lids are dishwasher safe, for easy clean-up.
- Stackable, for ultimate practicality.
- Oven proof up to 220C and freezer proof, allowing you to pre-heat or pre-cool your bowls in order to push for ultimate performance.
- Thermi Servebowl 1.25L
- Thermi Servebowl 2.5L
- Thermi Servebowl 4.2L
- 18cm silicone lid - fits Thermi Servebowl 1.25L
- 22cm silicone lid - fits Thermi Servebowl 2.5L
- 26cm silicone lid - fits Thermi Servebowl 4.2L
I've had the servebowls for a few weeks now and I use them almost daily! They're so versatile!
Excellent quality, easy to clean, overall very happy with them!
I’m absolutely delighted with these bowls and amazed how much I’ve used them already in just a week. Very usual for all sorts cold and hot.
Easy to use and clean
I bought these last week, as I have found I need to keep food warm before continuing with a recipe. They are absolutely fabulous, do a great job and look good too. Well worth the money!
Very useful for keeping the rice warm whilst cooking a curry. I warmed a bowl in the oven first (without lid). The rice kept warm for about 40 minutes although not piping hot but hot enough. Lovely quality and nice and light to use.