Wanna bake nutritious, beautiful, artisan Sourdough bread at home?
Sourdough bread is the tastiest bread you'll ever experience, and baking it is one of the most rewarding experiences there is for a baker - beginner or pro.
Who is this ebook for?
- Are you new to sourdough baking?
- Given it a try but not got the results you hoped for/
- Quickly realised forums full of other new sourdough bakers can’t answer your questions?
I’ve been where you’ve been, wishing I had someone who could guide me through the processes that make up sourdough baking and help me bake a great loaf.
Let me show you how you can make wonderful bread that tastes amazing and is healthy and nutritious.
- I was lucky to learn sourdough baking from a master baker, my dad. I'd spend hours watching him giving the dough a thorough workout to get the perfect rise.
- I’ve baked thousands of loaves, testing and recording the results using different ingredients, hydration levels, and fermentation times.
- Spoken to master bakers around the globe in the quest for the perfect loaf
- Relentlessly tried and failed until I was baking beautiful loves time after time
This nearly 200 page ebook takes you, step-by-step, from making your starter to baking a perfect loaf.
It includes bread formulas, bakers glossary, in-depth sections on equipment and ingredients and a tips and tricks and troubleshooting section.
Download the ebook, relax with a cup of tea and learn how to make one of the tastiest breads in the world.
When you download this eBook, you will immediately get access to the file via an email.
PLEASE make sure you double check the spelling of your email address or you will NOT receive the access email.
You can start reading straight away or sit back and take it easy. You have access for life and whenever you like. Each chapter covers an aspect of sourdough baking in detail with plenty of information and engaging visual content.
Send me a photo of your first loaf, I can’t wait to see it.